Friday, June 20, 2008

Important

[Disregard the last two posts - I'm on a blogging high.]

I just figured out that the most important person in my life is my student, my future student. (There really are more important people in my life, but for the sake of an essay this will make for a creative work.)

Because of him:
I am able to fulfill my dreams of becoming a teacher.
I can learn/grow while teaching.
I can shape him to change the world.

These are my rough, initial thoughts at least.

What do ya think?

2 comments:

TSHarrison said...

Enjoy this video:
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5288878700521752732&q=poetry%20teacher&hl=en
or here again with a little more passion...
http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5123704757926284053&q=poetry+teacher&ei=uUpbSO_BN4T-qgLrvLzGDg
Slightly difference perspective, but might spur your words.

I've been contemplating putting this on the blog...but am debating the language...

Francisco Z Rodriguez said...

Good choice! a lot better then the ones i threw out there...