Monday, June 30, 2008

Wall-E = Incredible

I highly recommend that everyone see this movie, now, in theaters - it's great. It was just over all remarkable the way they made the trailer's with just enough insight into the greatness of the movie, but not a lot about the plot. For me, it made it that much more intriguing.
The movie was funny enough for kids, but intelligent enough for adults. And great enough for anyone in between! I don't want to give away any details, because I don't want to ruin anything.
Just trust me- you need to see this movie and you will enjoy it. If you don't fully enjoy every second of it, contact me and I will reimburse you for the full price of your ticket*.
(*I may or not reimburse you for any or all of your ticket purchase.)

2 comments:

Waitingfaithfully said...

I don't think I even said thank you for taking your little brother on a Wall-E date (for your second viewing). Oops, should I share that here?

"Thank you"! You bless my heart!

Love,

Mom

Francisco Z Rodriguez said...

What if I didn't like parts of it????