Monday, February 23, 2009

Only 3 months 'til forever!


Just 3 months from today and Frankie and I will be man and wife!
I am so incredibly exicted!

There aren't a whole lot of big things left to do except to:
  • contact a cake lady
  • send out invitations
  • meet with our photographer
But there are many a small tasks for the wedding...
I am thankful, however, to not be overwhelmed or stressed throughout the planning process and also thankful for a man who loves to design [and has amazing skills to do so! ;) ] to compensate for my lack of girliness in this matter!!
It's coming along well and I can't wait for the day [May 23!] when we join with our friends and families before God to celebrate each other and love!
***Prayers are appreciated as we continue to prepare and as we wait on guidance from God as to what and where our future is together. Thanks!***

2 comments:

Waitingfaithfully said...

Counting down with you baby girl, and praying for the Lord's guidance as you prepare to begin your lives together. . . somewhere. God has a plan!

I love you guys!

Mom

(Nice picture. Who took it? Oh that's right, it was me!)

Francisco Z Rodriguez said...

You forgot...
Plan the Honeymoon, find a place to live, find a place to stay the week of the wedding, find music, and designing the chapel... I'm glad one of us isn't stressed... :)