Thursday, April 1, 2010

Extreme Makeover Home Edition and CVS Deals!

Back in January, I was priveleged to watch an Extreme Makeover Home Edition live house reveal in Galveston! It was so exciting! The recieving family attends the church we go to, Ecclesia, and from what I hear, they are a very VERY kind and deserving family! I'm so excited to watch this episode! (It airs this Sunday on Easter at 7p Central - 2 hour special! Watch for me and my sign!)


I was there for lots of hours before they actually brought the family in in the limo to reveal the house! (It was the real deal!) So to keep the crowd entertained, they kept throwing stuff at us! I enjoyed some Starbucks (handed, not thrown) and also caught a CVS giftcard!

The giftcard was worth $10 and I just haven't ever been able to figure out what to buy with it. Well, this week we decided to pick up some eggs and icecream and look what we found for $10!

Most of this wonderful stuff was on clearance, around 90% off!! The ice cream was on sale 2/$3 and the shampoo was actually free with an in-store coupon! How cool right?! Perfect timing! :)

Now we can have an ice-cream party when we watch the show this Sunday night! Thanks CVS!

1 comment:

Waitingfaithfully said...

Can't wait to watch the show, and look for the coolest sign! And the CVS card, in one word . . .

AMAZING!

I love you, and I am so proud of you!

Mom